Friday, May 1, 2009

Twilight

I always thought the idea of Twilight was kind of ridiculous, but, as I'm a huge (somewhat-closet) Harry Potter fan I had a feeling if I watched the movie I'd love it, so I never watched the movie because I'm sick of loving a series (book or movie) and it just ending whenever someone other than me decides it will. BUT I was really bored two days ago and I gave in.. Twilight was for rent on itunes and I watched it... and exactly what I thought would happen, did. There were definitely some really corny parts of the movie and many times I thought the acting was a bit overdone, but Edward Cullen is hot, the love story is sweet, and it made me want to be a vampire so I hate to admit it, but I'm reeally looking forward to the next movie coming out, ha! November 2009 :)

No comments: