Thursday, June 3, 2010

Exploring Boston


North End


Have you ever explored the North End? It is incredibly beautiful!! Hanover Street was alive and well last night (Weds) as Josh and I found a nice little Italian place call Bricco to grab a bite.


Between exploring Little Italy and writing this article I have had two job interviews, both of which are very interesting. So it has been a busy couple of days! The apartment building I am staying at is just perfect, located right on top of North Station and within walking distance to so much. The concierge has been amazingly helpful (I think I'll write him a thank you note) making copies for me and helping me to find parking. I've planned to shop a bit every day since I got here and haven't had a chance so hopefully tomorrow!

2 comments:

Lindsey Rose said...

Go to the outdoor market right outside your building. There are fresh fruits & veggies for like a dollar each... It might only be a day or two a week, not sure, ask Mary about it.

Oh and yes the all of the people working at the concierge desk are so nice! glad you're liking it down there :) Im jealous

Sarah said...

I'm jealous, too! I have only been to Boston a couple times and never had the chance to explore. What a well written article on examiner, I loved it! (what exactly is that website by the way?)