Sunday, May 10, 2009

Hot Italian Nights

Literally.

Does anyone know why it is that Italy still hasnt figured out screened in windows? or air conditioning for that matter? It's midnight here, I've got a final in the a.m. and for the LIFE of me I cant fall asleep because (even under just a sheet) is just TOO HOT to. Someone needs to clue them in... on the other hand there's certainly a fortune to be made for any entrepreneur of another nationality who'd like to take advantage of the idea!

Speaking of hot Italian nights however, my friends and I have been spending our nights at the outdoor nightclub Central Park, which seems to get hotter and hotter by the weekend! We're trying another club this week, Mecca. I was worried it wouldn't be warm enough for outdoor clubs at this point but I was wrong to say the least. Gotta love it though, mosquitoes and all, because in another week I'll be back in the U.S. without tanning weather, wishing I was burning up in my apt. watching Millionaire Matchmaker!

2 comments:

michelle said...

You might as well through in functioning toilets as well. The food and wine in there makes up for it.

Kaitlynn said...

If I'm gonna go there I'd also add functioning showers, ventilation systems, softer mattresses and supermarkets.. but then Id be living in the U.S. of Europe.